Software Source Code
We provide a range of products and services though fastSpring.com — our trusted eCommerce site.
Game Source Code
ForEx Source Code
Foreign Exchange source code is available in either MT4 or MT5
- All licenses are perpetual - they do not expire.
- Extent - the extent of the software license, in terms of how many websites / servers, applications or projects it can be used for.
- Distribution permissions are covered - a license can either be:
- ) hosted only (no code distribution),
- ) allow distribution in binary form only (applications) or,
- ) allow distribution of both code and binaries. If you are the license holder and are building for a 3rd party (your client), you need to be able to distribute the code (typically we call this a developer or distributor license).
Commercial use is either allowed:
- ) royalty free,
- ) under specific conditions or,
- ) not allowed at all.
- Source-code modifications (derivative works) - if you intend to perform changes on the source-code, make sure that the license allows it. The license can optionally allow you to resell those modifications as part of a larger work (redistribute derivative works). Note that this last option is only available for distributor licenses (covered above).
- Support - Included support will be mentioned if provided. Note that the developer may still choose to provide support for issues even if he is not legally bound to do so.
- Attribution - If the developer requires attribution whenever the component is used, it will be detailed here.